|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Graduate Engineer wanted to join a small technical consultancy based in the Guildford area.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Engineer will include:
Build wide-band multiple channel RF systems.
Develop novel algorithms to solve problems using a wide range of platforms.
Implement VHDL for FPGAs on a wide range of platforms designed in house.
Develop software to control hardware platforms, to capture data accurately, process data efficiently and present the results to the user in an intuitive manner.
What you need to be the successful Graduate Engineer:
In order to be the successful Graduate Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A 1st class honours in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a similar numerate subject.
- A* A-Levels including Mathematics, Physics or Futher Mathematics.
- A Masters or PHD would be an advantage but not essential.
- Capablities in any of the following areas would be beneficial:
- RF System design and implementation.
- Signal processing algorithm design.
- Software development e.g. C/C++/Java.
- VHDL implementation for FPGAs.
- Analogue/digital electronics design and implementation.
- PCB schematic capture and layout.