|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Graduate Project Manager
Graduate Project Manager needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire. They're looking to employ a Graduate Project Manager who will be accountable for the planning and management of contracts delegated by the Manager to achieve the delivery schedules in line with the contracts and the financial objectives set for those contracts.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Project Manager will include:
- Planning and management of contracted and/or internal projects delegated by the Project Office Manager, controlling critical success factors and criteria, including deliverables, schedule, costs, cash flow, profitability, quality and risk management.
- Control of budgets and work plans for delegated projects and work packages.
- Conducting regular project/work package reviews; organisation and management of technical interchange meetings on delegated projects.
- Maintenance of Project Schedules and tracking progress of deliverables
- Raising of Purchase Orders and Sales Quotations (Invoices)
- Management of Supply Chains and Procurement on delegated projects ensuring that all subcontractors and suppliers deliver to agreed cost, schedule and quality and ensuring best value for money.
- Support to the development, maintenance and implementation of project management best practice and processes, meeting the requirements of the current ISO9001 standards.
- Completion of project and work package reporting activities as required.
- Liaison with business development in support of transition from bid stage to project launch
- Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
- Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
- Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
What you need to be the successful Graduate Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Graduate Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Driving Licence preferred
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Well organised
- Good numerically and technically
- To be commercially aware.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.