|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Hardware Engineer needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Hardware Engineer who takes pride in their work.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Hardware Engineer will include:
- Reviewing customer requirements and proposing hardware designs, meeting challenging environmental conditions
- Applying your technical skills to create and build the innovative solutions with a team of likeminded individuals
- Integrating and testing of the solutions within a platform (such as unmanned aircraft or ruggedized vehicles)
- Supporting safety and certification activities, meeting relevant standards
- Providing continual improvement, support and maintenance within the workplace or customer locations
- Supporting reports and reviews
What you need to be the successful Hardware Engineer:
In order to be the successful Hardware Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Commercial / military communication equipment
- Integration and installation with military platforms
- Electrical engineering disciplines e.g. BS7671 qualified
- CAD experience
- Understanding of stringent environmental requirements
- Understanding of design certification and product safety processes
- Experience of providing engineering input and support to business development activities
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.