|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Head of Human Factors.
Medical / Healthcare / Science industry.
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits package.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary Senior Management Team in an established and successful consultancy in the heart of Bristol, you will have an opportunity to really drive business forward. We're looking for an outstanding individual with exceptional Human Factors knowledge, combined with drive and experience of leadership roles in a consultancy environment.
If you've got the experience, drive and ambition, combined with humility and self confidence to work in partnership with other Heads of discipline, and to lead the Human Factors team to more successes please read on!
You may be an up and coming leader, looking for an opportunity to step up into a Senior Leadership role, or you may be an established professional, with experience in a similar position already looking for a new setting and new career challenge.
Your skills / experience:
- Substantial proven experience in Human Factors roles, including some Medical device experience (preferably within a consultancy or similar team environment)
- Robust understanding of Human Factors practice to, the following standards and guidance:
- ISO 14971
- IEC 62366-1
- FDA Guidelines: Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering to Medical Devices
- Confidence and assurance in planning and delivering Human Factors programmes, predominantly in the UK and US, including: expert review, task analysis, contextual enquiry, formative and summative/validation studies
- Overall approach to HF relating to risk management, usability, design/engineering, testing
- HF study planning / design
- Protocol drafting
- Ethical approvals management
- Participant recruitment management
- Study moderation, observation, data capture
- Use error and root cause analysis
- Reporting / presenting recommendations
- HF experience with medical devices, digital user interfaces, packaging, labelling and instructions for use
- Robust risk management and project management, including working within design control under quality management systems
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to oversee multiple concurrent programmes
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen (including ability to: relate well to colleagues, communicate HF expertise, present compelling credentials and work packages to client audiences)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.