|Location: North West London||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Head of Residential Property Management
Head of Residential Property Management required by a successful property business with a large property portfolio based in North London. The successful candidate will be required to head up the property management team covering the North West of London. The property portfolio comprises of HMO's, self-contained flats, mixed-use property and as the Head of Residential Property Management, you will be responsible for managing both the team and the portfolio.
The ideal Head of Residential Property Management will have experience working for a private property company or as a landlord managing their entire property portfolio, as well as leading an in-house support team and be a confident hands-on Property Manager who has a track record of overcoming problems and able to carry out trouble shooting when required.
What experience is required for The Head of Residential Property Management role:
- Lettings and management and a clear understanding of Assured shorthold tenancies
- Maximising rental income and ensuring voids are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring properties are well maintained and costs are well controlled
- Driving continuous improvement in the property management processes
- Managing and motivating a department
- A good understanding of property maintenance and overseeing in house contractors as well as third party contractors
- Planning routine and reactive maintenance
- Supporting staff to ensure tenants satisfaction and a compliant property management service
- Carrying out property inspections both planned and ad-hoc
- Dealing with ad-hoc problems and unforeseeable situations
- Handling complaints and providing solutions
- Property management software packages and MS Office Suite
- Carrying out evictions and dealing with both the County Court and Bailiffs where necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiar with local authority licencing requirements
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Residential Property Management to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.