|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Head of Sales
Engineering - Information Assurance
Gloucester or Middlesex
Head of Sales required for my client, a globally recognised engineering company within the defence / technology sector.
This position is within my client's Information Assurance team, working on high level cryptographic equipment.
Ideally candidates will have a background within Cyber Security / Informance Assurance, however will consider candidates with a strong defence engineering background.
Candidates must be eligible for SC clearance.
Benefits for this position:
- Lucrative commision scheme
- Car allowance
- Health care
- Dental care
- Competitive pension plan
- Subsidised canteen & gym
- & many more
Key Responsibilities for this Head of Sales position:
- Identify, qualify and secure sales opportunities in IA BU's market, to deliver the order intake target.
- Provide functional leadership for product sales in IA; in particular provide line management and development of the product managers and sales team.
- Responsible for maintaining maximised revenues from support renewals in a timely manner.
- Establish strong relationships with key influencers in major current and potential customers.
- Participate fully and effectively as a member of the IA management team to ensure the business short and medium term objectives are achieved.
- Provide accurate reporting information for the IA and CIS BPRs and other management needs (e.g. CIS monthly marketing meeting).
- Actively contribute to the business' Strategic Planning activity to ensure the 5 year Strategic Plan is robust, stretching and achievable.
- Responsible for the Product Roadmaps & alignment to the Investment Business Cases.
- Providing accurate and complete market intelligence that enables the business to make investment & pricing decisions.
Skills and experience required for Head of Sales:
- A proven and successful background in sales, marketing and business development contributing to significant business growth in government and commercial sectors, both UK and export.
- Ability to take a longer term strategic view of a major account and through building trust develop long term sales opportunities.
- Experience of communications systems and information assurance desirable or a keenness and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in leading effective teams to deliver strategic growth.
- In depth knowledge of current and potential future markets.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity please press 'apply now'.