|Location: London||Salary: vehicle + package|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Health and Safety Advisor - London Underground
London - Night Working
** Attractive salary and package on offer - please contact me to discuss **
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading Rail contractor on high profile rail project across London.
As the Health & Safety Advisor, you'll be responsible for implementing and maintaining modern health, safety and Environmental policies.
- Providing advice on best practice for health, safety and environmental practices
- Undertaking site inspections and audits, ensuring the projects are fully compliant
- Providing quick, effective solutions to all health & safety related matters and queries
- Investigate accidents / incidents
- Review risk assessments, quality, construction phase and environmental plans, method statements, task briefing sheets
- Supplier, customer and client liaison
- Carry out toolbox talks and inductions
- NEBOSH certificate / Level 3 Health and Safety certificate or equivalent essential
- London Underground background and experience - understanding London Underground systems and processes
- Strong working knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety legislation
- Internal Auditor qualification (preferred)
- Network Rail ICI
- ECS card (preferred)
- PTS (preferred)
The successful Health & Safety Advisor (rail) will need to have a backgroud within London Underground, and must have proven experience within Health, Safety and Environmental advising and inspecting. You'll need excellent communication skills, a passion for maintaining strong safety procedures and confident when putting across your ideas and practices into effect.
If you are interested in the Health & Safety Advisor (London Underground) role send your CV or get in contact with Brogan on 01342 330 532 ASAP for more information.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.