|Location: Hayes||Salary: £15.75 - £16.75 per hour|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 29 days ago|
HGV Installations Operative - Street Furniture
£15.75 per hour + guaranteed overtime
HGV Installations Operative needed to join a bespoke technology and engineering organization, who provide leading digital products and services within transport, based out of their site in Middlesex. As an HGV Installations Operative, you will be responsible for supporting the companies multi-site street furniture civils installation works throughout Greater London by operating an 18tonne HGV.
It is important that the successful candidate holds the relevant Class 2 HGV license and be a certified HIAB Operator.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HGV Street Lighting Operative will include:
- Operate an 18tonne HGV, to and from the depot, covering Greater London to install and maintain various types of Street Furniture.
- Operate a vehicle mounted crane, including loading and unloading vehicle, to ensure the load is secure and safe.
- Undertake civils excavation, installation and reinstatement works.
- Ensure that all vehicle faults, driving and site incidents and accidents are reported.
- Ensure that all DVSA regulations are complied with including weight restrictions, defect reports and driving hours and all other requirements.
What experience you need to be the successful HGV Installations Operative:
- Hold the relevant Class 2 HGV license
- Hold NRSWA Operative qualification
- Certified HIAB Operator
- Experience with on-street infrastructure installations
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HGV Installations Operative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.