|Location: Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 24 days ago|
HR Administrator or HR Support Administrator needed for a multinational Maritime & Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded HR Administrator that takes pride in their work with strong functional understanding of core HR and demonstrable experience supporting the full HR lifecycle, detailed understanding of HR Systems (Workday) and report generation and strong analytical skills.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Administrator will include:
- Provide effective and dedicated HR support to employees and line managers across all HR disciplines, escalating to the HR Service Delivery Lead where required.
- Administer onboarding, off boarding and end-to-end HR Life Cycle processes including:
- Maintaining and updating employee data in all HR Systems and ensuring all payroll changes are captured in a timely and accurate manner for payroll for process.
- Creating, dispatching and filing references, merit/bonus awards and contracts of employment and other associated HR correspondence.
- Taking calls and administering the HR inbox (askHR), responding to queries in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Maintaining meaningful contact with all stakeholders to ensure that their experience exceeds expectations.
- Organising appropriate induction and training programmes.
- Distributing candidate and hiring manager feedback forms, and collating for review by the HR Service Delivery Lead.
- Undertaking analytic activities and producing precisely all required HR reports.
- Participate in and support HR project activity.
What experience you need to be the successful HR Administrator:
- Strong functional understanding of core HR and demonstrable experience supporting the full HR lifecycle.
- Detailed understanding of HR Systems (Workday) and report generation.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Excellent customer/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information professionally.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.