|Location: Bedford||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to play an important role in developing and supporting the existing HR function. The successful candidate will be expected to support the delivery of a robust HR service to the business - focusing on improving management capability and developing appropriate training and practises.
This role reports to the HR Manager with additional support from the HR & Security Assistant.
The role is on a part time basis requiring a minimum of 3 days per week on site.
What the role entails:
- Provide input and support to the HR Manager regarding change management, organisational strategy and execution that is aligned with business strategies.
- Provide ongoing support guidance and coaching for Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training and Development, Contractual and policy development.
- Assist with the design and roll out of programs and initiatives that help develop staff and managers at all levels.
- Support and guidance in resolving employee relations issues in line with good practice demonstrating a consistent and empathetic manner.
- Keep-up-date knowledge of employment law requirements to ensure company remains compliant.
- As with any SME needs to be willing and flexible to undertake other related tasks as required by the business.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Buyer:
- Established HR generalist with managerial experience including in a busy commercial SME organisation.
- Be confident in all things HR, a good communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Someone who is proactive and pragmatic with a good knowledge of UK employment law and how to apply it to real life situations. You will ideally have CIPD level 7 and/or equivalent experience in a similar HRBP role.
- Able to work with pace and remain calm and patient under pressure whilst working through complex and conflicting priorities.
- Experience of broad range of workforce disciplines including technical, engineering, scientific and/or professional.
- Experience of coaching and developing less experienced colleagues.
Desirable skill set:
- Experience across a range of commercial sectors including sales and project driven environments.
- Experience of leading and successfully implementing operational and strategic initiatives across a range of different sectors.
- Experience of working successfully with an outsourced payroll service provider.
- Mediation experience as well as managing in relation to Employment Tribunals will be valuable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the HR Business Partner position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.