|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Term: 12 Month FTC
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, Employee, Engineering, Defence, List X, Negotiation, Talent, Culture, CIPS, Level 7, Learning, Advice, Guidance
An experienced HR Business Partner is required to play a key role in enabling the business to perform and deliver to customer requirements by developing their talent, organisation and culture. You will be responsible for benchmarking the departments operations with other groups within the business and external companies, applying best practice and challenging the way the business works currently.
So, what will you be doing as a HR Business Partner?
- Be the go-to person fir the HR strategy within the areas of the business you are designated to support
- Work with the business to identify resourcing and engagement opportunities
- Provide guidance, advice and support to all employees at all levels
- Champion a culture of continuous learning; develop and train colleagues to improve their abilities
- To resolve Employee relations matters efficiently utilising your negotiating skills to reach a win win situation
What are we looking for in our next HR Business Partner?
- Hold at least 8 years' experience within an HR Department inclusive of managing other HR professionals
- Have experience in an HRBP role providing pragmatic and commercially savvy HR guidance to employees at all levels
- Be a member of CIPD or other relevant body
- Hold Level 7 in Human Resources
- Have experience within Engineering or a secure list X environment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the HR Business Partner, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next HR Business Partner, hit that apply button now!
BPSS or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.