|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
IFS Technical Analyst
IT within Aerospace Industry
IFS Technical Analyst required for a globally recognised engineering / aerospace company based in Cheltenham, in this position you will understand IFS Requirements and translate them to technical solutions.
Your job for this IFS Technical Analyst role will be to maintain the IFS System builds including environment change control, system patching, upgrades and fault resolution.
Benefits for IFS Technical Analyst:
- Up to 5% bonus
- Flexi Working
- Early finish Friday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- 25 days' holiday
- Option to buy further 5 days'
- Matched pension
Key Responsibilities for IFS Technical Analyst:
- Understand IFS requirements and translate them to technical solutions. Further have the ability to articulate the associated business impact of design choices and decisions.
- Maintain IFS system builds including environment change control, system patching, upgrades and fault resolution.
- Working with project teams and functional consultants to provide technical solutions.
- To work to specific project plans and deadlines.
- Design and develop integration solutions.
- Data migrations to upload data to IFS systems as part of BAU.
- To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
- Document technical specifications and processors as part of implementing change requests.
- Investigate, develop and test solutions that will improve system performance and stabilisation
- Develop and support other Business Systems in a similar role such as PLM and Sharepoint subject to training
To apply for this IFS Technical Analyst position please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.