|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
An ILS Engineer is required for my client in Bristol, looking for someone more on the junior side of the spectrum. Salary is £26,000-£35,000 + some excellent benefits:
Group Personal Pension Scheme
Employee Share Scheme
Life Assurance (4x Salary)
Private Medical Insurance (Pmi)
o 25 Days Holiday Per Year
o 26 Days After 3 Years Service
o 27 Days After 5 Years Service
Sick Pay Entitlement - 15 Days
Child Care Vouchers
Personal Achievement Training
Due to the nature of the business you will need to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
- Support customer, both internal and external enquiries as directed by the Head of Engineering and ILS /TLM Manager
- Develop, validate, maintain and delivery ILS / TLM solutions, procedures and processes.
- Assist MSUK Bid Managers during the bid phase to develop customer focused solutions.
- Conduct Post Design Service (PDS) tasking to resolve customer funded issues.
- Ensure lessons learnt are applied to future business and procedures.
- Identification of obsolete components and potential mitigation actions (including potential counterfeit parts).
- Assist in the use of AR&M tools within the company, including DRACAS, FMECA & RCM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Confident communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to integrate into a team environment.
- Working knowledge of the following Ms Office Tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Some experience in an ILS / TLM or Support Engineering role
- Post requires candidate to hold or be capable of obtaining a UK MoD SC Clearance
To be developed in role
- Knowledge of Platform Management Systems
- Knowledge of RN Naval processes and procedures
- Understanding of the relevant Defence and Industrial Standards
- Experience in developing and maintaining Life Cycle Cost models.
- Experience with AR&M with particular emphasis on FMECA, MTA and LORA.
- Experience with the use of DRACAS or similar tools
- Knowledge of the MoD Bid process and working in Bid teams
So if you have what it takes to be a Procurement Office and don't want to miss out on taking your career where you want it then apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.