|Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
|Contact: Eve Charrosin
|Job Published: 19 days ago
Job Title: ILS Manager
Location: Bristol & Portsmouth
Salary: £55,000 Plus Bonus - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Strong understanding of LSAR, Understanding and working experience of ILS (DEF STAN 00-600, S1000D, S3000L and JSP 886), Supporting the review and approval of configuration data deliverables
Join Our Team as an ILS Manager and raise ILS to New Heights!
Are you a meticulous ILS Engineer with a passion for precision and excellence? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in ensuring top-tier standards in a well-established engineering organization? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Bristol and be a key driver of excellence.
About Us: Are you looking to work for a leading defence company that has a significant global presence with operations in numerous countries, operating in various sectors, including defence, security, and aerospace?
So, what will you be doing as an ILS Manager?
- Playing a key role in the capture, incorporation and maintenance of product design and build (iBoM) data from the Product Lifecycle Management environment
- Developing, and managing the Support LSAR
- Creating, validating and maintaining the LSAR dataset, supporting workable processes between the various support disciplines for ship build programmes
- Gathering LSAR population and quality metrics
- Supporting LSAR deliveries to the Customer toolsets, on time, to cost and quality
- Supporting the review and approval of configuration data deliverables, provided by all stakeholders, during Design, Manufacture and In-Service phases
- Liaising with other engineering and support functions as required across the business
What are we looking for in our next ILS Manager?
- Experienced in the population and operating of an LSAR
- Solid understanding of the LSAR relational data model and business rules
- Understanding and working experience of ILS (DEF STAN 00-600, S1000D, S3000L and JSP 886) and Support Functions within major Projects
- HND/HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and or extensive relatable experience
How to Apply:
Ready to raise the bar for ILS? Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team in Bristol.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.