|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Information Security Analyst
Aldgate - Central London
A leading global fintech company is seeking a Information Security Analyst to work as part of the team working to push forward our information security strategy including execution of our PCI-DSS certification and achieving further recognized security certifications including ISO 27001.
- A passion for technology and finance
- Experience working in a PCI-DSS compliant organisation
- A solid understanding of information security requirements
Skills, Ability and Experience
- Understanding and experience in delivery of information security strategy including data protection, platform and application security, identity & access management, and risk management.
- Experience of information security and risk standards/frameworks including but not limited to ISO27001, NIST, OWASP.
- Be able to undertake solutions assessment, reporting & analysis.
- Help drive the effective implementation and continuous improvement of policies and standards.
- Actively participated in internal and external audit.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, both technical and non-technical
- It would be ideal if you also had:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Experience working in a PCI-DSS compliant organisation.
- Implemented identity & access management (IAM) and privileged access management (PAM) solutions within an enterprise environment.
- Experience of information security principles in practise (e.g. Secure in Design).
This company operates in a secure environment and all candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.