|Location: Warwick||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Installation Design Lead
Installation Design Lead needed for a Engineering company based in Warwick who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Installation Design Lead who is Experienced in Installation Design who will be responsible for the output of a team of IDE's, checking and validating their work and acting as the SME in that area.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Installation Design Lead will include:
- Drive a culture based on nuclear safety and quality throughout the project, acting as a lead role model for the Installation Design Team and external interfaces.
- Provide leadership support to the Installation Design Team and deputise for the Installation Design Manager on occasions.
- Ensure that all designs conform to customer requirements and industry standards.
- Ensure Nuclear Power Station building environmental characteristics are considered throughout designs.
- Promote Safety by Design principles throughout Installation Designs
What experience you need to be the successful Installation Design Lead:
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Producing or installing complex design solutions for a wide range of telecoms systems including PAVA, CCTV, Data Networks and Radio.
- Experience delivering complex designs on large infrastructure projects such as Stadia, Airports, Shopping Complex's.
- Interpretation/extraction of design information from technical drawings - highly desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Design Lead to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.