|Location: Manchester||Salary: £50000.00 - £65000 per annum + car allowance + package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 25 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor based in Manchester, a major player in the construction industry who are highly regarded for their expertise in providing construction solutions to clients across the UK.
The Intermediate Planning Engineer will be involved in the full life-cycle of projects from inception through to completion (tender 60% contract 40%). The projects include a variety of new build and refurbishment schemes including across sectors including prisons, education, leisure, MOJ and commercial sectors which are valued between £5-45m. They will spend their working week between home working (2 days per week), lives sites in Manchester (3 days per week) and their regional office for meetings when required.
This is fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Planning Engineer to gain valuable exposure to the full life cycle of projects and to gain industry leading training from a team of experts in construction planning. The company is a dynamic, forward thinking organization that offers genuine opportunities for personal growth and career development. The Intermediate Planning Engineer will be developed into a Senior Planner role within 12-18 months.
- Minimum of 3 years plus experience in Construction Planning
- Tender planning experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND / HNC / Degree
- Good understanding of construction processes and techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- Enthusiastic and career driven
- Starting salary of between £50-65,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Annual car allowance of £6,500
- Life assurance
- Private medial
- Travel expenses
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further info quoting reference 1449.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.