|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Business Analyst that takes pride in their work with an in-depth understanding of COTS software selection and expertise in requirements engineering.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree/qualification - i.e., BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, IIBA etc. or equivalent industry experience.
- Salary: Competitive
- 25 day's holiday
- Life Cover
- Pension Plan
- Income protection
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the IT Business Analyst will include:
- To ensure business applications and processes support our clients process to enable effective delivery of the business.
- To keep current with trends, issues and developments within the IT organisation including current technologies, sourcing models, service/project methods, process and prices, in order to inform business cases and support effective prioritisation of resources for best business benefit.
- To coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders across the business to define business and systems requirements for application enhancements and deployments so that process and IT change achieves the maximum benefit.
What experience you need to be the successful IT Business Analyst:
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
- Experience in software development lifecycle, especially requirements, testing and benefits realisation.
- Experience of engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong Business Analysis knowledge including Business Process Modelling and Business Case preparation.
- Good technical understanding of the application development lifecycle.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.