|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne||Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 11 days ago|
IT Service Desk Analyst (x6)
IT Service Desk Analysts needed for a growing well known multinational utilities organisation based in Newcastle. As an IT Service Desk Analyst you will utilise your in-depth knowledge of responding to phone generated IT related incidents/requests, logging calls on the system accurately and in full detail, both during and after the call and completing all administration within expected timescales.
The successful IT Service Desk Analyst would need to have experience of desktop operating systems, including Microsoft Windows10 and have a keen interest in IT Support. If you have good knowledge of a leading IT Service Management Tool, that would be a plus!
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the IT Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Provide day to day service desk support.
- Identify and resolve incidents within agreed SLAs, ensuring 1st line resolution is achieved wherever possible, referring to 2nd and 3rd line support where required, whilst maintaining ownership of the issue through to completion.
- Respond to phone generated IT related incidents/requests.
- Logging calls on the system accurately and in full detail, both during and after the call and completing all administration within timescales and to a high level of accuracy
- Assessing the criticality of each situation by being proactive and asking for as much information as possible to help the caller assess their requirements
- Escalating to the relevant Team Leader for any business-critical issues or complaints.
What experience you need to be the successful IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Qualification in the field of Information Technology and / or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- A good technical background with knowledge of common software packages and a broad understanding of IT Infrastructures.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Experience of desktop operating systems, including Microsoft Windows10.
- Good knowledge of a leading IT Service Management Tool.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.