|Location: Cambridge||Salary: Up to £280 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Junior Project Manager
6 Months Rolling Contract / Working From Home with travel to the Cambridge office.
You must be living wihin a close commute to Cambridge.
My gloabl client is a market leader in their field and are recruiting for Junior Project Manager ideally who has a telecoms / fibre background in a similar role for a 6 month rolling contract, which will be working from home, but with travel to the Cambridge office.
Junior Project Manager Overview:
As a Junior Project Manager you responsible for coordinating and managing the delivery of customers network infrastructure hardware, devices and equipment in support of network fiber services (fiber, waves, collocation space, power, cross-connects, riser, IP-transit ports, etc.) from third-party vendors in accordance with planned deployment timeframes contractually negotiated by the customer.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of dark fiber, bulk fiber, leased wavelength and associated cross connects.
- The role will be to plan, facilitate and manage deployment of new fiber services in their assigned region, Americas, Asia, or Europe.
- Day to Day handling of vendor deliverables (and vendor meetings) - handling demanding situations, keeping projects on track, ensuring that vendors meet standards and delivery times, resolving issues, working with internal staff and stakeholders, helping teams/vendors buy into and work towards common goals and deadlines.
- The candidate will need to be robust and resilient when a situation is difficult, time is crucial, decisions need to be made and contractual conflicts resolved.
Junior Project Manager Essentional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years experience (IT related field is beneficial but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of Dark Fiber and Lit circuit delivery is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Negotiation, project management, leadership, planning and time management skills.
- PRINCE 2 or any project management accreditation.
Junior Project Manager / Senior Project Co-Ordinator / Telecommunications / Fiber / PRINCE 2
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.