|Location: Cockermouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
Based in Cockermouth
Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a growing manufacturing company based in Cockermouth who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Lead Mechanical Design Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have relevant experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer with a Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Understanding design requirements and establishing product specifications
- Designing mechanical parts in 3D CAD
- Building and testing prototypes
- Obtaining type approval for domestic and international markets
- Coordinating product launch internally and externally
- Supporting early installations of new products
- Maintaining and improving existing products
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving for existing products
- Customising existing products for new markets
- Updating drawings, specifications and BOMs
- Revising certification requirements
- Experience in mechanical engineering design
- Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Experience in CAD modelling
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.