|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 15 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Engineer to join a major name in the UK construction industry on a recently won project in Central London. They will lead the planning function on a complex design and build healthcare scheme which is valued at £250m.
The Lead Planning Engineer will join a leading main contractor, a £2bn turnover business who are recognized for their expertise in delivering technically challenging projects across the UK.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be site based and be responsible for overseeing the planning function on this exciting project. They will work closely with the Project Director and play a pivotal role in the projects successful delivery. They will be accountable for managing the construction programme in Asta Powerproject and ensuring it is communicated effectively to the site team.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following;
- Basic salary of up to £95,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £7,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel expenses
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
The Lead Planning Engineer will need the following skills and experience to be considered for this opportunity;
- Must have 8 years plus construction planning experience
- Previously lead the planning function on projects valued £100m plus
- Solid understanding of construction techniques and processes
- Hold a construction related qualification - Degree / HND / HNC
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- Derived from a UK main contractor operating in the building industry
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950156.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.