|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Legal Counsel, West Sussex, Working with a global life sciences business based in Mid Sussex. Reporting to the Director of Legal & Regulatory Affairs, you will form part of a small team providing a comprehensive legal service to the UK and Irish Operation. With a particular focus on the consumer focused Diabetes Care division. This is a role where you can use and develop your key skills in a leading edge company providing Personalised Healthcare products, thus enabling profound benefits for patients. You will also be responsible for assisting in driving critical key projects that ensure the organisation's business transactions are commercially sound and legally compliant.
- BA/BSc/LLB degree
- A qualified solicitor or have an ILEX qualifications.
- You will also have 2 years post qualified experience gained in a reputable City law firm and/or in a leading in-house team, in the U.K.
- You will have experience in advising on matters concerning marketing and advertising, data and privacy, social media, commercial contract drafting/negotiating, public procurement and competition law knowledge would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills dealing with all levels of the business.
- You will have the ability to identify and resolve legal risks, set your own objectives and work both independently and as a member of a team.
About the role
- Providing day to the day legal advice to the business areas and support functions where required.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide variety of commercial agreements and policies affecting all areas of the business such as distribution agreements, consultancy, PR and marketing agreements and various commercial policies.
- Presenting before business areas and support functions on a range of legal topics including development in commercial law.
- Developing and updating commercial agreement templates to be used on a company wide basis.
- Representing the Legal and Regulatory Affairs function in business area meetings to ensure proactive collaboration and timely and efficient provision of legal services.
- The role requires first-rate commercial drafting skills and the ability to make complex legal concepts accessible.
This a great opportunity to work for a business who are leading the way in their field. The company has modern world class office that has a gym, café's and offers a great working environment. The benefits and reward package is aligned to attract the best.
This is an urgent requirement so please don't hesitate to apply or call me on 01342 330558.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.