|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £350 - £380 per day + Inside IR35|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Local Study Manager - Contract
12 Month Initial Contract
£350 - £380 Per Day - INSIDE IR35
Local Study Manager needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation, headquarters based in Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Local Study Manager that takes pride in their work with Oncology experience having worked in previously in a CRA capacity.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Life Science or related discipline and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Development Operations. Experience having lead multiple studies in unison is essential.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Local Study Manager will include:
- Leads Local Study Team consisting of CRA(s), CSA(s), for assigned study/studies.
- Coordinates the site selection process by identifying potential sites/investigators, performing initial Site Quality Risk Assessment and conducting Site Qualification Visits to evaluate suitability and quality risks.
- Ensures all country and site level trial essential documents required by ICH-GCP prior to study start have been collected and verified for correctness, prior to setting sites ready to enrol, and in line with the company's KPI's.
What experience you need to be the successful Local Study Manager:
- Pharmaceutical background.
- Oncology experience is essential.
- Previous experience working as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Good knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver clinical trials according to or ahead of time plan, budget and with required quality.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Local Study Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.