|Location: Bedfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 22 days ago|
3 - 6 months FTC
Maintenance Planner needed for a highly reputable Aerospace organisation based in the Bedfordshire area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maintenance Planner that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of CMMS (Computer-based Maintenance Management System), sound experience in planning, scheduling and auditing activities a hands on Engineer or Maintenance Planner.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Maintenance Planner will include:
- Subject matter expert (SME) on the CMMS (Computer-based Maintenance Management System) ensuring planned maintenance is scheduled, issued and signed off.
- Addition/modification of assets & planned maintenance schedules within the CMMS using in house expertise and/or manufacturers' information.
- Review and development of PPM Work Instructions to better define and control works undertaken.
What experience you need to be the successful Maintenance Planner:
- Engineering background - Apprenticeship and/or significant demonstrated experience. Need to have appreciation for mechanical and electrical systems and be able to ask the right questions or use source materials to find the pertinent information and write PPM's.
- 3+ years planning, scheduling and auditing activities either as a hands-on technician/engineer or as a maintenance planner.
- Excellent working knowledge & experience with a CMMS (Ideally Frontline or Shire System but similar would be an advantage)
- Experience of industrial plant equipment E.g. Transformers, motors, switchgear, valves, compressors, pumps.
- Excellent I.T skills and proficient in the use of modern technology.
- Excellent planning & communication skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Maintenance Planner position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.