|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Thomas|
Job Title: Managed Services Coordinator
Location: East Grinstead
I'm excited to present an exceptional opportunity within the world of online and onsite health, safety, ergonomics, and security risk management. Our client, a key player in this field, is looking for a talented Managed Services Coordinator to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of ergonomics and Fleet Managed Services using our market leading software solutions. Your main tasks will include coordinating both onsite and virtual assessments for clients directly or through our partners, as well as managing other e-learning courses based on client needs.
- Manage, set up, and launch up to 35 Managed Services clients.
- Provide top-notch support for client inquiries.
- Deliver agreed services to clients under SLAs and SOWs.
- Offer technical advice to support clients as required.
- Support product developments as requested.
- Provide management reports to the Head of Managed Services as required.
- Assist with client scheduling and rule setup.
- Compile monthly client reports and conduct follow-up calls.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A solid understanding of health and safety laws, particularly ergonomic regulations.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in HTML and advanced Excel skills.
- Rest assured, full training will be provided on all systems and software.
As a Managed Services Coordinator, you'll need to be highly self-motivated, an effective communicator, and a lateral thinker. This role demands problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently. Collaboration with colleagues in the UK and globally is essential. Attention to detail and adherence to agreed processes are key to success in this role.
- Salary between £22,000 - £24,000 dependant on skills and experience
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Collaboration with a global team
- Training on systems and software
- Great location in East Grinstead
- Great step into the insurance industry
If you're a motivated professional ready to take on an exciting role in risk management coordination, we encourage you to apply today. Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.