|Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Fixed Term Contract - until December 2022
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Management Accountant needed for a leading multinational defence organisation based in the Lincoln area. The role will provide financial support on the UK AWACS programme to meet workload requirements and help in ensuring the department meets the set objectives.
The successful Management Accountant will be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification and have proven experience in Management Accountancy and be highly numerate. If you are commercially minded and have the ability to influence and engage with non-finance stakeholders and posses strong analytical skills, we would love to hear from you. It is essential you are able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances.
The ideal Management Accountant needs to be fully qualified in either ACA/ACCA/CIMA, be confident with advanced Excel and have a keen interest and track record within large reputable firms. If you have experience within the defence engineering sector, it would be highly desirable.
Our client is happy to talk about flexible working if this is something that interests you, although an onsite presence will be required from time to time.
What the role of the Management Accountant entails:
Some of the main duties of the Management Accountant will include:
* Preparation of Monthly management & reporting packs
* Financial lead on new business Bid & Proposals
* Maintain and identify improvements for business management processes
* Responsible for delivering functional tasking assigned
* Ability to build detailed financial models and prepare financial analysis
* Supporting with any/all statutory audits
* Undertake other ad-hoc projects and accounting research as required to support business decisions
* Undertake any other reasonable task as requested associated with Business management activities
* Discrete operational responsibility as required of BM team members for set objectives, also act as point of escalation on critical matters
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.