|Location: Bristol||Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
£65,000 + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering a long term highways framework covering the M4 & M5 motorways. The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be overseeing a framework that includes the upgrades to various parts of the motorway network including new signage and lighting, communications and emergency access roads.
The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for supporting a small commercial and operational team and taking overall responsibility for the commercial and financial delivery of the framework. Some of your key duties will include:
- Managing the preparation of Target Costs
- Reviewing progress of the project against the programme
- Preparting any delay and distruption programmes
- Identify and mitigate any commercial risks to the projects programme and budget
- Offer advice and guidance on all contractual matters
- Support others within the commercial team with the development of their own careers
Managing Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working on highways, utilities or infrastructure based contracts alongside a strong understanding of the NEC contract. You'll also need first class communication skills and be confident when working with others across the project including the operational team and various stakeholders.
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor can expect an exciting and rewarding career that includes no limits on career progression, the supporrt of an experienced and friendly commercial leadership team and the security of a cash rich, well regarded employer. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £65,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
To register your interest or to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.