|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Manufacturing Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful defence / electronics companies, based in Loudwater. My client are looking for someone who has experience in Manufacturing Engineering, developing systems and processes to manufacture, assemble and test products.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Manufacturing Engineer, looking to take their career to the next level! On offer is a highly competitive salary which is to be discusssed upon application.
The successful candidate will have experience of lean methodologies, as well as experience in process mapping and process improvement. The Manufacturing Engineer will also have experience of Electro-Mechanical environments.
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, providing a variety of electronic products for military applications.
Candidates for this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Project Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Experience required for Manufacturing Engineer:
- Lean Methodology experience
- Techniques in Process Mapping and Process Improvement
- Knowledge of low volume, cellular and line flow production
- Manufacturing Processes and methodology, toolsets and systems.
- A Change agent, with proven track record of driving improvements.
- Experience within an Electro-mechanical Manufacturing environment.
- Proven success in improving processes.
- Thorough understanding of Lean, with track record in making sustainable changes.
- Experience of using MRP systems and modern manufacturing techniques.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
All applicants for this Manufacturing Engineer must be eligible for SC clearance!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please press 'apply now'!!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.