|Location: Barrow-in-Furness District
|Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering
|Contact: Nick Taylor
|Job Published: 29 days ago
Barrow-In-Furness - Onsite
£55,000 - £60,000 + 10% company bonus
Pension contributions (up to 14% total), 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, free shares, flexible working hours.
What the role of the Manufacturing Manager entails:
- Manage the governance and review processes to ensure that Manufacturing Engineering aligns and supports across the product design, manufacture, test and in-service support phases of the product life cycle
- Manage a governance framework for effective implementation of Engineering Delegation of Authority across Manufacturing Engineering. Provide assurance to Engineering, that Manufacturing Engineering are operating within the bounds of their processes and responsibilities
- Manage the Manufacturing Engineering processes, toolsets and information management capability to enable the specialist knowledge of the deployed programme teams to deliver effectively to the programme requirements
- Manage the Manufacturing Engineering document library in the Business Management System to enable efficient process deployment, engagement and a business wide understanding of Manufacturing Engineering
- Be responsible for Manufacturing Engineering in front of QA for all Quality requirements, improvements and process or technical issues
- Ensure Manufacturing Engineering aligns to the Quality Assurance process and the Manufacturing Engineering Sub Disciplines carry out periodical assurance activities.
- Set up and lead the Manufacturing Engineering Quality IWT; provide leadership in the interrogation of quality departures and ensure that LFE is incorporated into the process set
What experience you need to be the successful Manufacturing Manager:
- Manufacturing Experience - Degree or equivalent
- IET or IMECHE qualified (chartered status desirable)
- Management & leadership experience - with senior stakeholders
To be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.