|Location: Hampshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 30 days ago|
System Engineers needed for a well-known aerospace/defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded System Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the full lifecycle.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - in Engineering and have a keen interest in System Engineering. If you have experience in using DOORS that would be a plus!
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working
- Relocation package
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the System Engineer will include:
- Performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
What experience you need to be the successful System Engineer:
- Previous experience working within an Aerospace/Defense background
- Experience in supporting the full range of system design activities including generation of technical documentation and preparation/presentation of technical Design Reviews
- Full life cycle knowledge
- Ability to co-ordinate and support Technical Interchange and Working Group meetings with the Customer, Suppliers and other stakeholders
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a System Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.