|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Skills: Design, Catia V5, BOM, Automotive Systems, CAD, Windchill PDM, High Voltage, Manufacturing, DFMEA, Prototype, Battery, Enclosures
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join my client based in Cambridgeshire.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global company, designing and developing Electronic systems for multiple client projects.
So what is on offer?
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Ability to create mechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components for use in hybrid vehicle, automotive battery related systems and electrical machine design.
- Ability to produce detail drawings of components suitable for production.
- Ability to produce assembly documentation to support prototype and production builds i.e Bill of Materials (BOM) & Process Assembly Instructions
- To support the development of future products and services
- Ability to interface with clients on technical issues & liaise with suppliers in agreeing specifications
- Minimum Degree qualification in Mechanical Design OR STEM discipline
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you are interested in working for a global leader in their field as a Mechanical Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.