|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Rate: £35 - £45p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Design, Aerospace, Aviation, Defence, Customer, Client, Requirements, Analysis, Systems, Integration, Validation, variation, Airworthiness, EASA, MAA
An experienced Mechanical Engineer is required to play a key role on the design, development and testing of Airborne Systems. You will be working closely with the design team and with Equipment Manufacturers in specifying and implementing installations of systems through ground and flight trials covering the whole project lifecycle. This will involve a number of functions, including planning, system integration, V&V and analysis.
What are we looking for in our next Mechanical Engineer?
- Previous Mechanical Engineering experience within the Aerospace/Aviation/Defence sector
- Experience of Requirements Analysis
- Carry out detailed reviews with customers and internal boards
- Review of user requirements and ensure correct flow down throughout requirements
- Experience of Systems Design
- Preparation of Design Analysis Reports, including: Aerodynamics, Electrical loads, Integration with Navigation & Communication systems
- Preparation of Interface Requirements Specifications
- Strong Integration, Test and Verification experience
- Carry out reviews of test procedures
- Support Systems verification & validation
- Airworthiness support
- Carry out and display knowledge of EASA and MAA regulations
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.