|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver White|
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? This is a challenging and exciting role and as an engineer working within our multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible for developing mechanical designs for a range of products and processes in the healthcare, consumer, and medical device. If you are ready for a change and would like to find out more, keep on reading!
As a Mechanical Engineer do you want to:
- Progress their career to another level
- Take their expertise and move into a broader range of industry sectors
- Couple their technical expertise with their inventiveness
- Be part of a group of bright, likeminded people
- Be ambitious and creative
- Become a valued engineer whilst enjoying the things you want to do.
Mechanical Engineer requirements:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from a leading university
- Proficient in 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Excellent presentation skills and an effective communicator
- A commercial awareness in one of the following environments: technical / design consultancy, technology start-up, new product development department
- Relevant practical experience with some evidence of project leadership with good analytical and creative capabilities
- Strong drive to rapidly absorb and develop further technical, project leadership and sales skills in a wide range of engineering disciplines
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.