|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Eve Charrosin|
Mechanical Estates Officer
This global company that specializes in providing a wide range of energy and digital services are looking for a Mechanical estates officer to join their Birmingham team. We are looking for a professional responsible for overseeing and managing the mechanical systems and equipment and team of engineers within a hospital-based environment. If you do have a mechanical background within a healthcare environment, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant background within the mechanical industry, working around plumbing, heating, steam, ventilation and air conditioning and preferably within a Healthcare environment!
On offer is a salary banding of £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on skills and experience. Company benefits package, which includes;
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical estates officer will include:
- Effective management of all Mechanical Services of the estates trade staff
- Provides technical information and support to the Capital Projects and other Estates personnel
- Develops a system of regular involvement and consultation with all members of the department
- Manages contractors carrying out Estates maintenance, alterations or upgrade works
- Manage the appropriate Estates Team Leader to effectively allocate appropriate trade staff to locations of work to achieve optimum use of available staff
- Develops and maintains an efficient Estates maintenance department using good management techniques
What experience you need to be the successful Mechanical Estates Officer:
- PFI or another contract provider role
- Have previous experience of managing and co-ordinate directly employed labour and sub-contractors
- Ability to provide technical assurance advice across the discipline of maintenance services to include complex mechanical services
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry guidelines
- Computer literate with good IT skills
- HNC or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Lead to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.