|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Mechanical/CAD Engineer (Graduate/Junior)
St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
If you have just finished your degree within Mechanical Engineering and are looking to join an ever growing business with huge upside potential, this is the role for you!
Our client are looking to bring on a Graduate/Junior Engineer to learn, develop and grow throughout this exciting time. Having had a healthy investment and years upon years of experience this is the perfect role for someone who is hungry, driven and looking to develop.
The role will be focused primarily on the design and development of functional mechanical and thermodynamic systems and will involve the use of 3D CAD, engineering calculations, prototyping and testing in order to design and demonstrate performance of novel designs as well as supporting existing product platforms. The role will involve working closely with other engineers, designers and scientists to solve challenges that combine both engineering and biochemistry.
The right candidate must have the following
* Class 2:1 (or higher) Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical/Bio-medical Engineering or similar engineering subject
* Good knowledge of 3D CAD
* Practically minded and hands-on and who will enjoy the opportunity to be involved in the wide variety of tasks necessary in new product development
* Strong numerical and analytical skills, including the ability to work from engineering first principles
* Team player, conscientious and with a strong collaborative ethos
* Highly motivated by the prospect of working in a fast-paced start-up environment on a very rapid growth trajectory and who is eager to learn new skills
* Hands on workshop experience, knowledge of electronics and knowledge of various manufacturing techniques will be an advantage
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please send your CV asap as my client will be looking to hold interview immediately!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.