|Location: Highlands||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Oil & Gas, Defence, Electronics, Construction, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer
Job Location: Kyle of Lochalsh
About the role:
A Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of preventive maintenance, repair, and reactive tasks, with a small element of installation work. You should have a strong knowledge of building systems across all disciplines with a key competency in mechanical maintenance.
What I will be doing as a Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer:
- Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings.
- You will deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment and specifically for oil fired boilers.
- After training, you shall be able to control the heating and ventilation systems via the BMS system.
- You will form part of the on call rota team, carrying out on call duties for 1 week in 4.
- You will ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level.
What do I need to be a Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer?
- Hold an Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship C+G or NVQ Level 3 (in the relevant discipline).
- Have the ability to solve technical problems and make decisions.
- Hold a full driving licence.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current or ability to gain Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.