|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Inside IR35|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 12 days ago|
3 Month Initial Contract
Competitive Rates of Pay - Inside IR35
Network Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Network Engineer on an initial 3-month contract.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience of installing and configuring Cisco Routers and Switches, and ideally have experience of Firewall products. Along with the ability to uphold quality and deliver solutions to budget and time constraints. Solutions must be delivered fully documented so a high standard of written work is expected.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Network Engineer will include:
- Working under a Senior Engineer or Architect, the candidate will lead smaller tasks and take responsibility for the task's technical output.
- Working with the technical management team to identify resources required for the task and provide regular progress updates.
- Ability to work at ease within a small to medium sized team and be comfortable taking on new tasks outside of their skill set as required by the business.
What experience you need to be the successful Network Engineer:
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- Hold a full UK Driving License.
- Aerospace/Defence experience is preferential.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.