|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Network Engineer needed for a nationwide technology solutions organisation based in Warwickshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Network Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of network maintenance and 1st/2nd line support.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, network Engineering, Computing.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Network Engineer will include:
- Configuring and replacing datacenter equipment such as Cisco and Juniper firewalls, Cisco switches, Cisco and Dell server hosts.
- Providing essential scheduled maintenance duties on the NOC.
- Provide support on-site and on-call when required.
- Monitor the availability, performance and security of the NOC.
What experience you need to be the successful Network Engineer:
- Windows System Support experience
- Skills including the use of: LAN/WAN, IP technologies and experience of routing/switching and network monitoring
- Certifications in either VMware, MS Windows System Support or Cisco are desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.