|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Network Operations Manager
Network Operations Manager needed for an infrastructure services organisation based in Birmingham on a permanent basis to manage all aspects of the NOC. The role of Network Operations Manager will involve leading teams through successful project phases and BAU tasks.
The successful Network Operations Manager would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing etc and have experience in a managerial position already.
Some of the main duties of the Network Operations Manager will include:
- Be responsible for the NOC engineering teams, processes, systems and performance of staff
- Be able to run the NOC on OSS platforms and provide guidance for development of processes
- Be proactive with incident management and incident investigations
- Continuously meet operational performance KPI's and exceed standards set
What experience you need to be the successful Network Operations Manager:
- Previous/current experience working as a network manager within ideally a telecommunications or transportation organisation
- Experience in the following; ITIL/ITSM, Network engineering, MPLS networks and Service desk management
- Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Operations Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.