|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Network Operations Team Leader
Network Operations Team Leader needed for a infrastructure services organisation based in the Birmingham area. The Network Operations Team Leader will utilise their in-depth knowledge of technology, specifically in the networking engineer discipline. You will be responsible for leading a high performing team on a permanent basis.
The successful Network Operations Team Leader would ideally hold a relevant degree in a subject such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing etc. It would be desirable if you have good working knowledge in Cisco and Juniper products.
Some of the main duties of the Network Operations Team Leader will include:
- Make sure Network Engineers fully understand the Incident, Event, Access, Request & Problem Management processes to deliver a valuable customer service.
- Assist the development of processes and aligned documentation, which are aligned to ITIL Best Practices.
- Provide technical and improvement input into SLA performance reports.
- Support the internal development of team members (reviews, appraisals and progression)
- Ensure the skillset matrix is regularly updated
- Coach and mentor Network Engineers and other departmental staff
What experience you need to be the successful Network Operations Team Leader:
- Relevant experience leading a high performing network/infrastructure team in a telecoms or similar industry
- Skills including the use of: Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft and maintenance of ServiceNow
- Worked within an Agile team environment
- ITIL Foundation certification(desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Operations Team Leader to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.