|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Bonus and Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Nuclear Safety Engineer
£45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus and generous benefits package
Our customer has a long and illustrious history in Engineering and technology. They help clients deliver innovative engineering solutions that make our lives safer, more secure, sustainable and affordable.
We are seeking people with knowledge and experience of nuclear safety cases, to support existing and new UK nuclear projects.
- Nuclear Safety Engineering experience.
- Safety assessment, risk assessment - hazard identification; probabilistic analysis, safety functional requirements and qualification/ substantiation of systems.
- Hazards assessment.
- Document writing - authoring or reviewing/verifying safety case documents.
- Degree (or equivalent) with an Engineering or relevant scientific bias
- Some understanding and experience of the structure and development of safety cases, safety requirements and supporting analyses.
- For more senior roles we would expect some experience of:
- Project management
- Technical oversight, mentoring and leadership.
This role requires applicants to be current UK Passport Holders.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.