|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + pension, healthcare, benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Gold Group Internal Vacancies||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Howie|
Are you currently an Office Manager looking for a new challenge and to expand your skill sets? I have an opportunity for an Office Manager / Business Support Manager to work in a fun and vibrant environment.
Gold Group is a well-established and successful recruitment company based in East Grinstead, West Sussex, with a strong team of over 40 recruitment consultants and delivery consultants.
The office Manager / Business Support Manager is responsible for a small team which not only supports the sales team but is responsible for Quality Management, IT & Operations, Facilities and Maintenance and the Project Management of a number of ad-hoc projects.
What the role entails:
- Management of the Business support department. This will vary daily and cover a large variety of area's including but not limited to dealing with tasks relating to: Compliance, General Admin, IT, Training, Operations & Facilities, Projects, Marketing
- Line management of the support administrators
- Issuing all Contractor and Client contracts as well as point of contact for queries relating to contracts or terms of business.
- Producing company reporting information for the sales teams
- Training new employees on IT systems, EAA regulations, search techniques and company processes and procedures.
- Management of annual audits/accreditations including but not limited to ISO, Cyber Essentials and more.
- Writing and implementing procedures for sales team.
- Organising monthly and annual sales meetings
- Acting as Executive Assistant to the Directors of the business
To be considered as an Office Manager you should have the following:
- Previous Office Manager / Business Support experience
- Previous experience of leading, mentoring or training is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Delivering on process and procedures
- Ability to produce statistical information
- Customer focused professional who can develop strong relationships with clients, customers, candidates and colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively action multiple tasks at any one time
- Can motivate and lead by example
- Experience in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Able to manage internal and external relationships.
- Strong Communication & influencing skills
- Good problem-solving skills
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Career support and regular training
- Hybrid working
- 10 days off at Christmas without affecting your holiday
- Fun - We ensure that we reward our staff with a number of incentives and trips
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.