|Location: Ruislip||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 18 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Package Manager to join a leading main contractor on a high profile heavy civil engineering projects in West London. The Package Manager will be taking responsibility for the coordination and delivery of various packages of work on the construction of large shafts with packages to include blockwork, drylining, brickwork, cladding, firestopping and others.
As the Package Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Managing and supervising the site teams incl. subcontractors, suppliers and 3rd parties
- Develop the design, construction methodology, programmes and costs across the various packages, preparing for the delivery of works including all resources, procurement, consents and pre-start documents
- Mentor and train the site team
- Review contractual agreements and develop detailed site specific programmes
- Work closely with the Construction Manager, QA, Design and Commercial Teams
- Maintain a full and accurate daily site diary noting all changes, variations, subcontractors attendance and records of work related to discussions
The Package Manager can expect a rewarding career that includes exposure to a major project, no limits on career progression, continued professional development and a generous salary & package that includes:
Starting salary of £65,000 to £75,000
Paid travel (capped at £6,500)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Paid professional memberships
Life & Accident Cover
Package Managers considering this opportunity must have previously worked on a major civil engineering project in the UK such as Crossrail, Thames Tideway, Thameslink or similar. You'll also need excellent communication skills, good contract knowledge and previously have worked as a Package Manager, overseeing Blockwork, Brickwork, Drylining, Cladding, Firestopping or similar packages.
If you're a Package Manager looking for a new an exciting challenge where you can develop and progress your career, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.