|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne||Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Payroll Administrator needed for a utility's services organisation based in Newcastle who are looking to employ an experienced and enthusiastic professional with previous experience working in a payroll administrative position and is looking for a change of scene.
The successful Payroll Administrator would ideally have a relevant qualification with a reasonable amount of experience in a similar role. Having a CIPP qualification is highly desirable!
Some of the main duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Operate in line with payroll and pension procedures and processes including: Timesheet input, process payroll cycle, pension amendments, absence administration, Tax code changes and more
- Liaison with HR as required and support the Payroll Team
- Complete payroll accounting entries and prepare and scrutinize the payroll journals.
What experience you need to be the successful Payroll Administrator:
- Hold a good working knowledge of payroll and pension processes, legislation and compliance requirements
- Skills including the use of: SAP ERP and Microsoft Office suite
- Worked within a Payroll team previously
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.