|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £25 - £30 per annum|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Payroll Specialist needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Payroll Specialist with an in-depth understanding of the local PAYE Settlement Agreements.
The successful Payroll Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive an excellent pay rate: Up to £30.00 per hour.
What the role entails: The Payroll Specialist - PSA is part of a UK country wide team responsible for ensuring PSA activities are completed accurately and on time.
Some of the main duties of the Payroll Specialist will include:
* PSA - Analysis of all company expenses incurred for the full tax year. Categorise and establish any PSA reporting requirements. P11d items and exemptions should also be identified for reporting purposes.
* Process enhancement review - Analyse full PSA task requirements, identify key personnel that need to be involved per declaration, and recommend process for future sustainability.
* Produce process maps and DTP's for the full PSA task across all LE's.
* Embed full process into the existing payroll team for future submissions/declarations.
* Calculate and arrange payments in line with HMRC deadlines.
* ADHOC duties as assigned
What you need to be the successful Payroll Specialist:
In order to be the successful Payroll Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience with PSA declarations is required.
* Previous experience in Payroll desirable.
* Project management experience is desirable.
* An effective team player with a willingness to learn.
* Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
* A sense of urgency in solving inquiries and requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to work efficiently and productively.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.