|Location: Reading||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Work From Home
£40,000 + Benefits Package
Performance Analyst needed for a Renewable Energy Company (WFH) who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Performance Analyst that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
Some of the main duties of the Performance Analyst will include:
- Oversee the 7 days-a-week, 365 days per year Monitoring operation with a team of 6 Performance Analysts covering the entire portfolio of sites
- Responsible for the successful day-to-day monitoring of all assets/plants via SCADA and monitoring platforms with team of performance analysts.
- Maintain and improve our system for rapidly identifying faults and making them available in the best format possible for actioning by the rest of the O&M business.
- Ensuring the teams progression, both personally and professionally, through on the job training, coaching, mentoring and technical guidance to ensure a consistent and high-quality service and well being of the performance team.
What experience you need to be the Successful Performance Analyst:
- Strong technical and engineering understanding of solar operations and monitoring platforms.
- Understanding Engineering drawings, SLD's, datasheets and system layout.
- Thorough intangible understanding of solar performance metrics and calculations.
- Experience in solar performance ratio, Yield and Availability calculations.
- Experience in Asset Monitoring Systems (e.g. GPM, Inccess and Meteo Control)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.