|Location: Harrow||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer with strong civil engineering experience to join a leading main contractor delivering an exciting, technically challenging, key part of HS2. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on a major project where you'll be working alongside a professional team with no limits on where you can take your career.
The Planning Engineer will be site based in West London, they will join a large team that will be using state of the art equipment and modern construction processes to construct a number of long, large diameter tunnels under the capital.
- Must have a main contracting background
- Solid civil engineering experience - reinforced concrete, earthworks, tunneling, large structures
- Strong Primavera P6 planning software skills
- Good working knowledge of NEC contract
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND / HNC / Degree
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Starting salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Company car or annual car allowance of £6,000
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 946444.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.