|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 15 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager with a strong engineering background to join a leading name in the UK construction industry on an exciting project based in Cambridgeshire.
The Planning Manager will spearhead the planning function on this flagship project which is valued at circa £80m which consists of Civil, Mechanical and EC&I.
They will manage a team of Planners and be responsible for managing the construction programme in Primavera P6. They will work closely with the Project Director and the Commercial Manager and play a pivotal role in the successful completion of the project.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Planning Manager to join a major name in main contracting who boast a very strong order book and offer long term sustainable career opportunities within planning. They are offering an attractive salary and package for the right individual plus subsistence and living allowance for candidates happy to work away from home.
- Strong site based planning experience
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering major projects
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- NEC contract experience
- First class communication skills
- Hold an engineering qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Main contracting background
- Salary of up to £85,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Bonus scheme
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Subsistence & Living Allowance for candidates working away from home
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 535 for further information quoting reference 948286.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.