|Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 10 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to head up the planning team within the Water Division of a leading main contractor. They will join a leading name in the construction industry who have unrivalled expertise in the delivery of key infrastructure projects across the UK.
The Planning Manager will play a key role in leading the planning function across the business unit. They will be responsible for a team of Planning Engineers and using their expertise to ensure a high standard of planning is instilled within the department. The Planning Manager will oversee projects throughout their full lifecycle, making sure tender programmes are competitive and submitted on time and also projects are successfully delivered.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented Planning Manager to join a dynamic organization that going through an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered.
- Strong tender and contract planning experience
- Advanced Primavera P6 skills
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques.
- Previous experience leading planning teams is preferable though talented individuals looking for their next career will be considered.
- Understanding of different forms of contract including NEC.
- Main contracting background and experience working on water/civils/utilities projects essential.
- Hold an engineering qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of £75-85,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package which includes an annual car allowance of £7,000 or the choice of company car, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950416.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.